Authentic Singaporean and Malaysian Cuisine, Nanyang offers an affordable and delicious Southeast Asian Cuisine just to satisfy your cravings.
Nanyang is the perfect epitome of a fusion of the contemporary and nostalgic experience. One of its signatures, Nanyang Kopi, is rooted all the way back from the 60s and 70s. Recreating the typical breakfast scenario – the combination of a cup of Nanyang Kopi and freshly toasted bread – with a modern twist. Nanyang will open its doors set in a present-time backdrop to accommodate both the old and young generations.
One of the great reasons and experience why I liked the food at Nanyang is because of the taste of their Laksa (Fish Ball or Prawn), which is made of thick noodles served with rich coconut flavored spices with shrimps or fish balls, boiled egg, tofu, and sprout beans, Nanyang’s best-seller noodles and also the Homemade Nasi Lemak served with the golden crispy chicken chop, sambal sauce, anchovies with peanuts, sliced cucumber, rice, and egg is very unique because they didn’t “tipid” on the ingredients. Honey Lemon juice is super delicious and refreshing and relieves the heat in today’s weather. I highly recommended and you should try their food and taste the most popular dishes include Curry Chicken with Rice rich in flavor and with the right amount of spiciness; Hainanese Chicken Rice and Hainanese Fried Chicken Rice that comes with fragrant coconut-flavored rice, bok choy, soup, assorted dipping sauces.
The Hainanese Chicken, whether fried or steamed, is cooked fresh daily in Singaporean Style. Both fried or steamed are both mouthwatering.
Meanwhile, Cheesy Chicken Chop Noodle has boneless golden fry crispy chicken drizzled with cheese and served with homemade thin noodles; Fish Ball Noodle Soup / Fish Ball Noodle Dry includes warm and flavorful soup perfect any day.
Nanyang has a 14th open stores in Metro Manila and Baguio. Want to get a taste of Singaporean cuisine? Visit Nanyang in the following locations today:
- Lower Ground Floor, SM Aura Premier, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- Level 3, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
- B7 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Upper Ground Level, Mega A, SM Megamall, EDSA corner Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Business District, Mandaluyong City
- Unit 4, Ground Floor, Bonifacio One Technology Tower, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 2nd Floor, Ayala North Exchange, Makati City
- Level 2, Ayala Mall, Manila Bay, Parañaque City
- SM City Baguio, Upper Ground Level Sunset Terraces, Baguio City
- The Podium 5th Level, Mandaluyong City
- Robinsons Place Manila Level 1, Robinsons Place Manila Pedro Gil Wing cor. Adriatico St. Ermita, Manila
- SM Mall of Asia Ground Floor, Main Mall SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City
- The Shops at Ayala Triangle Gardens Lower Ground Floor, Shops at Ayala Triangle Gardens Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
- 2nd Floor, Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Brgy. San Lorenzo, Makati City
- SMDC Air Mall Air Residences corner Malugay and Yakal Street Barangay San Antonio, Makati City