Great food, music, special deals, and prizes await Caviteños in this on-ground celebration on June 4
When there is good food, Filipinos will surely be there! Southeast Asia’s leading superapp Grab goes to different areas of the Philippines to gather and celebrate their best local food choices with Grab Caravan. After a successful leg in Rizal on May 14, the Grab Caravan will soon be visiting Cavite this June 4! Grab Caravan #CavEATe will be an on-ground celebration of food— bringing together the best eats of Cavite for the food-loving Caviteños.
The second leg of the Grab Caravan will be held at Main Square Mall Activity Center, Bacoor, Cavite on June 4 from 11 AM to 8 PM. Through the Grab Caravan, Caviteño foodies can get a bite of Cavite crowd-favorite food in one place, such as Korean food, Mozzarella bites, pizza, milk tea, popcorn, and green smoothies from Eomma Korean Foodie, Chizmozza, California Pizza Kitchen, Angel’s Pizza Express, Chachago, Taters, and Go! Salads!
While enjoying the array of food choices, Grab Caravan Cavite will also give Caviteños plenty of special offers and activities to be excited about during the day. As they eat their favorites, Caviteños will enjoy a program filled with music, prizes, games, and more!
- As they eat, Grab Caravan goers will be serenaded by the soothing voice of RJ Jimenez, singer and guitarist who gained popularity from reality show Pinoy Dream Academy
- Be sure to join the games and activities with tons of Grab vouchers and special prizes up for grabs from participating food merchants for all attendees!
- Exclusive Grab promos will also be available all throughout the day for on-ground attendees and nearby customers who wish to order from the Grab Caravan for delivery.
- Those at home or within the Bacoor area, will get P60 off on their delivery fee for just a minimum of P600 by using promo code CAVEATECRVN
- While those at the Caravan will be able to enjoy 20% off on their self-pickup orders for just a minimum purchase of P500 by using promo code GRABCARAVANCAVITE.
For a safer and more convenient experience, the Grab Caravan is going cashless and will be accepting payments via GrabPay and Debit/Credit card. But for those looking to unlock more savings, GrabPay, the official e-wallet of the superapp will be offering up to P20 cashback for every transaction made via the e-wallet. With Self Pick-up as the main ordering method for the Grab Caravan, attendees are also encouraged to have their Grab app ready for a more seamless and sulit ordering process.
Uniting more Filipinos for their love of food, Grab is also bringing the celebration to other cities! The Grab Caravan will soon be visiting Cebu and Pampanga in the coming months, so watch out for updates as Grab continues to celebrate Filipinos’ love for food!
Learn more about the Grab Caravan festivities and stay updated on the latest news and promos of Grab by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or visit grab.com.ph.